Friday 24 February 2012

Turnaround Concentrate

Alright, T and I went to Holt Renfrew awhile back for a free Clinique makeup and skincare tutorial. We just signed up for it for fun, thinking we'd get to try something new and see what it would look like. Little did I know that I would totally learn about my skin and how to care for it, and fall in love with a product to boot! During this "makeover" the girl working on my face used a little something called "Turnaround Concentrate." It is a pre-moisturizer serum you apply after your face wash and toner, and it boasts "radiance renewing" properties. This crap is amazing!! I use it twice a day now, and I've seen fewer breakouts, and more even and softer skin on my face. If you have dry, easily irritated skin like me, I totally recommend this awesome serum!

No comments:

Post a Comment