Saturday 23 July 2011

Another summer don't...

I have only one summer don't that comes to mind (forgive me, I'm tired as the little one refused to go to sleep this evening...sigh).  The other day - not a particularly warm day mind you - I stepped outside and spotted this cute girl walking down the hill.  She had a Gwen Stefani look about her.  Platinum hair, in a sort of mussed updo, and red lips.  But I could only see her head because she was behind a vehicle across the street.  When I saw her outfit I literally gasped.  She was wearing a black & white triangle bikini top and jeans.  Really?  If the temperature is right for jeans I'm pretty sure it's not right for a bikini.  A bikini shouldn't be worn on the street, period.  PERIOD!!!  I actually wonder if she was trying to channel Gwen Stefani.  I've seen photos of Gwen wearing bikini tops with mesh tanks over top, belly showing.  Um, but it's Gwen.  She's a rock star!!  And I'm sure her outfit was event appropriate.  

As for the good summer outfits I agree with Ashtynn.  Love the maxi-dress.  They are sweet and comfy.  Like pyjamas you can wear outside (note: do not wear your actual pyjama's outside. EVER!)

~T~

No comments:

Post a Comment