Friday 15 April 2011

OMG, We're Both Weirdos!

Dear A,

I think you should make a deal with yourself to not wear jeans for a week and see what happens.  I was thinking about this closet dilemma all day today and I think I have the answer.

LIFE IS A FASHION SHOW!

So let's act like it ;)

Who says we can't wear "nice" things on a daily basis?  There is no rule.  Yeah, so maybe we're just going to get a coffee or to the mall.  Doesn't mean we have to wear jeans or (ahem) lululemons everytime, right?  I'm at a point right now, after months and months of maternity clothes, where I want to dress fantastically for no reason at all.  Once my clothes fit again and I get rid of all my "meh" items, I'm definitely going to make the effort.  Always must be camera-ready, just in case!  LOL

Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment